Hospodar – music recipes. Christopher describes the various world music ingredients – the recipe – for creating Hospodar (lord, master) from the Gypsy Americano collection!
- a historical analysis of Slovaks and Hungarian Gypsies
- the cultures that identify with the Slovak’s national music traditions
- the Gypsy scale explained
- the style of the spaghetti western
- how the famous composer Ennio Morricone’s perfect 4th motif used in the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly was used in the creation of Hospodar.
- the composer’s view – demonstrating by showcasing each musical element with a live performance featuring the flute, guitar, and cello – the Caliendo Trio.