Become the air traffic controller of your life with Debbie Renshaw, a senior client partner with a large consulting firm that previously worked in sales for 13 years.
Debbie started her career as an accountant at Disney and a Storage Tech firm. Her formal training is in accounting and her favorite hobby is collecting people.
- List the zones of disruption in your life
- How did you react? What did you do to pull yourself out of this disruption?
- Do you see patterns? How did you adapt?
- What one thing will you do today to stay focused?
HOMEWORK – take time and be honest with yourself – ask:
- Am I someone with grit?
- If I have fears – what are they? List them.
- Am I an idea-fountain type of person? If so, what one idea can I focus on that will move my idea forward
- the most?
- What is the one measurable thing I should be doing in my personal life?
- What is that one thing that is really going to make a difference?
- List those time management techniques you would like to implement in your life today.
- What technologies work well with your process?
- What will you do within the one hour you invest in your daily life to renew your energy?