Bill Edwards whose hands-on experience with global events and trends gives him powerful insights that he shares with us every month.
Bill is a world traveler, Entrepreneur, speaker, blogger (www.geowizard.biz),international markets guru author of numerous global business development articles, talks and webinars on taking businesses global.
Following are a few examples of the gems he shared.
- GDP in the second quarter is likely to exceed its pre-pandemic size.
- 6% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Luxembourg has the highest GDP per capita in the world at $126,000.
- The United States is at $66,100, and the lowest is Burundi at $267.
- The top 50 companies in the world are becoming increasingly more valuable and powerful, growing from 4.7% of GDP in 1990 to 27.6% in 2020.
- We will not soon forget Bill Edwards’ slide showing the living and breathing “proverbial” elephant in the room that made its own door by crashing through a kitchen wall!